Whether you wish to participate in Cowes Regatta on the Isle of Wight, purchase a boat in Scotland or extend your sailing holiday in the Caribbean, we can deliver your yacht hassle free.
On-board tuition is also available if you choose to join us on the journey to your chosen cruising ground.
Robert is a commercially endorsed Yachtmaster and Yachtmaster instructor with over twenty years sailing experience and licensed to sail vessels up to 200 gross tonnes. We have professional indemnity insurance to deliver vessels up to 17 metres (qualifications and insurance available on request).
Quotes depend on several factors, so it is worth giving us a call to discuss the delivery. We can give you a very competitive quote and provide references if required. As a guide €2.20 per mile is usual plus expenses (food/travel/diesel/harbour dues etc.) Smaller boats (> 30’) will probably be more expensive. We can advise if it might be more cost effective to bring these by road if it’s a long delivery.
Things to consider before a delivery:
- does the vessel have a proper functioning autopilot?
- has the engine been serviced recently?
- is there appropriate safety equipment for the voyage?
- is the a spare full cylinder of gas?
- is the vessel properly insured for the voyage?
- July 20’ Oyster 625. As mate, From Benalmádena 🇪🇸 to Dùn Laoghaire 🇮🇪 1,300 Nm. I’ve worked on this boat in the past both in the Caribbean and also another long delivery from Palm to Athens.
April 21’ Beneteau Oceanis 34 limited edition. From Kingswear 🇬🇧 to Crosshaven 🇮🇪. The owner joined us for the delivery. 280Nm.
- June 21’ Beneteau Oceanis 38. From Dùn Laoghaire to Kinsale. (Each season I deliver this boat down and back after a seasons cruising) The owner joined me on this occasion.
- June 21’ Bavaria 46 Holiday. Waterford to Scotland.
- June 21’ Jeanneau Sunfast 3600. From Dingle to Dùn Laoghaire after the D2D race, second time I delivered this boat back to Dùn Laoghaire after an offshore race. 260Nm
- August 21’ Beneteau Oceanis 38. From Cahersiveen to Dùn Laoghaire 250Nm. We regularly deliver this Yacht for the owner and his family.
- September 21’ Scanyacht 39 DS. From Ria de Pontevedra 🇪🇸 to Castletownshend 🇮🇪. A Biscay crossing at the start of October. We had to divert to Newlan with diesel bug problems but we got everything fixed up and we on our way a few days later. 650Nm.
- October 21’ Beneteau Cyclades 393. From Wemeldinge 🇳🇱 to Dùn Laoghaire. The Clinet mentioned that buying a boat in the Netherlands was a very good and easy process. 612 Nm.
Further information on past deliveries is available on our Facebook page.
Testimonal October 2017
Having bought my Southerly 100 in France I was very fortunate to find Robert from Dunmore East sailing school to deliver it back to Ireland for me. I accompanied Robert on the delivery and not only was he very professional in his sailing he was also very easy to get along with. If you need a boat delivered look no further.